The machine is complete with:
Feeding System with three Reforming Wheels
Kicker wheel with computerized speed adjustment
Heading up System consisting of pushing heater on the side tail and gripper on the head side.
Te gripper is equipped with sucking system (to increase its traction) that can be activated or not from the PC.
Book separating device with cutting-off operating knives to separate automatically sewn books up to a minimum of 2 signatures (blind stitch required).
Automatic Lubrication System with computerized electric pump and oil pressure control throughout the system and oil level control by thrust meter
Air powered brake
Extended Delivery equipped with Transport System (with speed adjustment) to discharge sewn books
Three phase electrics at 380 V. + neutral, with controlled speed drive motor with slow start and progressive automatic increase until pres-set speed
Thread Break Detector
Transport System of sewn books at the exit of the Sewer (manual adjustment) with side supporting knives on chains.
Pneumatic brake to stop the machine where there is a cycle alarm. The same brake serves as handbrake (protection)
Operator interface consisting of 10” screen with colour Touch Screen
Video TOUCHSCREEN pivoting Console
Light on stitching area
Set of guards to embody Sewer/Feeder (safety protection and noise insulation).
Automatic opening frontal guard.
The FEEDER SECTION is supplied complete with:
- Suckers carriage equipped with:
FOUR Upper Suckers
FOUR Lower Suckers
- PROGRAMMING AND CONTROLS by OMRON PLC,
- 4+4 Suckers programming
- Suckers timing auto set up
- Operating controls of machine cycle and diagnostic
- Statistics and machine parameters
- Computerized Lap opener (to open signatures with overlap).
- Computerized auto set-up
- Auto set-up Upper and Lower Suckers
- Auto set-up of Signature Pushers
- Auto set-up of book Delivery Platform and Side Knife
- Sequential set-up message to operator
- Computerized speed variation (main and kicker wheel motors)
- Speed variation is specifically referred to an individual signature and to a particular
TECHNICAL DATA F180 4D
Max. Signature Size: 320 (foredge) X 420 (spine) mm .
Min. Signature Size: 80 X 140 mm.
Max. Mechanical Speed: 180 cycles/min.
Air Consumption (external supply) 300 Nl/min. 5 bar
Openings available: 4 above , 4 below
Stitch number: 9
Stitch lenght : 24 mm.
Rated Power: 7 Kw
Net Weight: 3500 kg
Sizes: 317x197x H 170 cm.